Change your life with Horsepower
Unforgettable experiences and a new way to communicate with horses.
- Only 20 minutes from Malaga Airport
- All inclusive at our own stable
- Heal & Balance your self
- Hotel at the beach with transfer to the stable
- Core / pilates / yoga for riders
- Teacher / coach – Mia Isacsson
- Working in hand riding lessons
- Box for your own horse
- High level riding lessons as well as for beginners. We want to work with the horse, not against the horse. We usally start with work from the ground – communication, relaxation, breathing and harmony together with your horse. That make you aware of all movements, shoulder in, haunches in etc. and therefore easier to perform later. When you feel ready to mount a horse we go on focusing on awareness of the bodies of the horse and rider. Doing the movements slow to make it easy to feel the exact position of both hindlegs. When starting the trot and canter the ultimate goal is to maintain the rythm and relaxation, without neather rider or horse get tensed or stressed.
Riding in Spain
Body awareness riding entails using as little effort as possible in influencing the horse to perform as much as possible. Inspired by the Classical School – School of Lègéreté. The goal is a horse in natural balance, self carrying, relaxed, moving through the whole body, listening and waiting for the rider´s gentle signals and enabling the horse´s natural curiosity to succeed.
Before you can require great things from your horse, you need to find your own balance. We practice breathing, relaxation, presence, leadership, concentration, body control, focus and how to give clear signals in order to get a responsive horse. All tuition is tailor-made to suit each individual rider´s level and preferences, starting with the basics.
Classical Dressage, the way I look at it, is a nice and friendly way to train the horse, but still with high goals of performence and perfection. A method where you are responsable for the horse to feel selfsecure and happy while working. We try to see things from the horse point of view. Related to the horses skills, personality and fysics we choose the right exercises and level of speed. Some horses needs more time to understand and to be able to do what we ask them to.
I’m very happy to have found many fantastic horsetrainers who are all inspired buy Nuno Oliveira and other great master in Classical Dressage. Classical Dressage, the way I look at it, is a nice and friendly way to train the horse, but still with high goals of performence and perfection.